Monday, November 1, 2010

All about the Candy


Remember all the fun we used to have as kids going door to door - all dressed up in costumes - lugging around what seemed like a ton of candy.  Unfortunately times have changed and to make matters a little worse, we live in Alaska.  It's freezing in October.  Temperatures plunging into the single digits.  AND this year, a double whammy - NO TRICK-OR-TREAT-TOWN.  In spite of it all, the kids dressed up and had a blast passing out candy.  Reyn's mantra - "some for you, some for me"




1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog indeed! What a handsome guy Reyn is. I hope you do keep up the blog - I would not take anything for ours. I ended up downloading it and making a book of our Alaska adventures. Getting my iPad for Christmas - could not wait any longer for the camera. I'm so excited.
    I need to start work on my blog again - so little time and honestly life in NC just does not compare to Alaska. GO AUBURN TIGERS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete